Yep, it’s a body cleanse in a glass! After drinking one of these, I’m ready for the day. Deliciously vibrant flavors of live anti-oxidant ingredients for breakfast or snack, will leave you feeling refreshed and alkalinized. Young coconuts are high in B vitamins, while supporting nervous system balance. And it’s EASY to open a coconut with my new Coco Jack! Granny Smith apples are low in sugars, HIGH in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Raw spinach contains antioxidants that help prevent free radical cell damage. ChlorOxygen is green chlorophyll, tasteless drops that alkalinize the body, blast free radicals, and increase energy by facilitating new blood cells.
Cucumber is loaded with nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, and it promotes strong connective tissues. Celery is high in antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients including vitamin K, vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin B6. Limes are powerful anti-oxidants that aid digestion, respiratory and urinary systems. Probiotics help balance friendly bacteria in your digestive system. Ginger root is a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer food. Kiwi is an yummy source of Vitamin C, while promoting good sleep and beautiful skin.
For best flavor, I suggest having all the ingredients at room temperature, not chilled. This smoothie will come out creamy if you use a super-blender, such as the BlendTec or VitaMix. And you really need a Coco Jack Tool, the easiest way to open a young coconut. Makes 3 1/2 cups, serves 2.
- A young Thai coconut with flesh and water. Open with an easy Coco Jack Tool
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, in chunks. The peels are loaded with nutrition and fiber!
- 1/2 cucumber, in chunks
- 18 drops ChlorOxygen
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Inner Eco Probiotic Drink, original plain unsweetened
- 1 kiwi, peeled, in chunks
- 1 1/2 inches fresh ginger root, diced
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lime, peeled, in chunks
- For best flavor and digestibility, have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Place everything into a super-blender such as the BlendTec or VitaMix, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!