Dark Rye Flourless Blender Bread
If you've been following my experiments with flourless blender breads, this is the next evolution! Amazingly easy and so delicious! It tastes like old fashioned dark rye, with a hint of sweetness. This is a true comfort-food with my Dairy-Free Coconut Cream Cheese.
This bread has major health benefits including:
- It is high in protein, Omega-3, vitamin, and low carb nutrition from sprouted rye, chia seeds, and eggs. Yay!
- Easy to make! Just blend, pour in pan, and bake. There's no kneading or waiting for yeast to rise.
- It's easier to digest because the grain is soaked. So it's free of saponins and indigestible coatings found in all seeds, grains, flours and commercial breads.
- Flourless bread cleans your digestive tract with gentle fiber, promoting healthy elimination, while preventing formation of mucoid plaque and belly flab associated with all flours. DOUBLE YAY!
- The biggest advantage is, the flavor of soaked or sprouted grains is out of this world! Commercial breads made with conventional flours just can't compare in taste.