- Is your pH Alkaline or Acidic? An alkaline body feels healthy. Acidic feels tired and stressed.
- Your body pH determines your chances of getting sick. With an alkaline pH you can most likely skip diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and all chronic disease.
- We can control our body pH. Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, cucumber, and green beans, in short, fresh vegetables are usually very alkaline. See the list below.
- Acidic foods shorten your life such as sugar, processed flour, pizza, alcohol, and junk food.
- How to Measure your pH? Use a pH strip in your mouth and wet it with your saliva. Then read the colors to know your pH. See my surprising test below.
- Baking soda immediately makes your body Alkaline. Try ½ teaspoon baking soda in water every morning and evening. Be healthy!
- Is your body Alkaline or Acidic? Alkaline feels healthy and balanced with good energy. But if you’re acidic, you’ll be tired and stressed. How long do you plan to live? A new medical perspective is rapidly emerging in the world. Disease and aging seem to be related to the acid/alkaline balance (pH) of body fluid. And it’s easy to measure with pH strips! Let’s measure it!
- Your body pH acidity or alkaline determines if you’re going to get sick. You’ll never get ill in an alkaline body. Almost all chronic disease is associated with too much acidity in the body. This includes diabetes, heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis, arthritis, and tooth cavities. Serious illness usually starts in the gut and manifests in one of the organs. An acidic body is tired, run down, and out of balance.
We invite our own diseases by the way we live. An acidic pH is an invitation to every bug that comes your way.
- We can control our body pH. What foods make you alkaline and healthy? Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, cucumber, and green beans, asparagus, avocado, cauliflower, lemon, and lime. Fresh vegetables are usually very alkaline. They can be prepared in hundreds of different delicious ways. See the food list below.
- Acidic foods shorten your life, like processed junk food, pizza, and alcoholic drinks. Our #1 first step is to reduce sugar, your TOP ACIDIFIER. That means we eat less sweets, processed foods, soft drinks, cookies, sugar, crackers, chips, processed food like white flour, white rice, noodles, microwaved food and sugar-added industrial foods. Say good-bye to addictive foods, alcohol, smoking. Avoid foods grown on farms with industrial chemicals, herbicides, and pesticides, which damage the pH.
5. How to Measure your pH? Use a pH strip in your mouth and wet it with your saliva. Then compare it to the chart colors to know your pH. See my pH test below.
6. Baking soda immediately makes your body Alkaline. WOW! If you start and end your day with ½ teaspoon baking soda in water, you will almost permanently change your body ph. When your body pH is alkaline, you’ll be almost immune to inflammation and chronic disease.
How to use baking soda? Just stir a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a few ounces of cold water in the morning on waking and/or in the evening before bed. Add a little honey if you like. Then measure your saliva pH before and after, to show you the change. Baking soda helps maintain an alkaline pH, and strong immune system, and a long life of good health.
My test strip before baking soda was 5! After baking soda it went up to 8. That’s an amazing change! I used to wake up feeling like a pickle, tired and grumpy. Now I do 1/2 teaspoon baking soda every morning on waking and every night before bed. I feel so much happier and healthier!
You can buy these pH test strips online. Or take a few of mine.