Thanks for scheduling your personal consultation for Your Monsanto-Free Kitchen.
I’m looking forward to meeting you!
For your appointment you will receive these three things:
- Your Intake Audit Form, with some questions about your kitchen. Please fill it out and email it to me 24 hours before our meeting. This will help me focus our time on your most important topics. There’s a lot of information, so I want to be efficient to give you everything you need. If you have any other specific questions, please write them on the audit form. Email it to me at jane [at] janeshealthykicthen [dot] com
Download the Intake Audit Form here: [embeddoc url=”https://janeshealthykitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/MFK-Intake-Audit.docx” height=”50%” download=”all”]
- Your 70-page pdf book: Is Your Kitchen Monsanto-free?
We’ll be going through this when we meet. You can review it beforehand if you want. The book contains information, recipe links, shopping guides, and apps. Download the Is Your Kitchen Monsanto-free? PDF
- Instructions for calling into a meeting at Zoom.us
I love to use Zoom meeting services, because they offer HD video and high quality audio – better than Skype. Click below to download the app – it just takes a minute. Here’s the link:
To join a scheduled meeting with Zoom:
- You can click on the URL link that is in the description section of the calendar invitation or calendar reminder.
- You can copy the URL link and paste it into your browser’s address bar
- Or you can start the meeting from your zoom client directly. Click on Join and then enter your scheduled meeting ID to start the meeting (The meeting ID is the 9-digit number at the end of the URL link.)
In case Zoom doesn’t work for you, we can use Skype. Please let me know if Skype is your preference.
My Skype id is janebar108
I’m looking forward to our meeting.