Delicious, refreshing, detoxifying for breakfast or snack, grapefruit makes a great anti-oxidant smoothie. Even better, it’s low-glycemic and tastes yummy with ginger. I enjoy the mild flavor of spinach, however any greens will do such as kale, chard, collards, dandelion, arugula, watercress, etc. Imagination and variety are my keys to making breakfast interesting, and this smoothie is a great way to start the day! Serves 2.
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- 2 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 3 thin slices fresh ginger root
- 1 cup lukewarm filtered water
- 1/4 cup of your favorite protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite green powder
- 1 dropper-full of ChlorOxygen
- 1/2 cucumber, in chunks
- Put all ingredients into any blender and process until smooth.