If you’re a chocoholic that also loves the taste of coffee, this rich blend is guaranteed to satisfy. This instant Paleolithic recipe won’t give you caffeine jitters or spike your blood sugar. Just mix all the ingredients in a mug and add boiling water. It’s also possible to prepare it to-go in your tumbler, adding boiling water later when you’re ready for a hot chocolate treat. To serve 1, use a large 16-ounce mug. To serve 2, use two small 8-ounce coffee cups.
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Sweeten to taste with 3-4 tablespoons Just Like Sugar Table Top natural chicory root sweetener, or 1 ½ - 2 teaspoons PureLo Lo Han Sweetener by Swanson, or 2 - 3 tablespoons raw honey, or your favorite sweetener.
- 1 teaspoon Mr. Hagen organic decaffeinated coffee
- 1/4 cup full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- Put all the ingredients except boiling water into your favorite coffee mug and whisk well to mix.
- Whisk as you add boiling water to fill cup. Enjoy!