Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is a major cause of death, affecting 50 million people worldwide, and projected to more than double by 2050 to 131.5 million. Contrary to common belief, Alzheimer’s disease is NO mystery. We KNOW it has several causes, primarily blood glucose, high-carb diet, Spirochetes Borellia biofilm that calcifies into amyloid plaque in the brain, heavy metal toxins, lack of exercise, and sometimes periodontal disease. All the evidence points to lifestyle and diet as the driving force of dementia. Alzheimer’s is linked to other chronic dietary diseases, like Diabetes, Hypertension, and CVD, suggesting that we can ELIMINATE ALL of these diseases in the same ways.
AD Related to High Blood Sugar
Scientists call AD “Type 3 Diabetes” because of its link to sugar consumption and extremes in blood glucose levels going up and down through the day. The root of the Alzheimer’s epidemic is in our most common foods: flour, bread, noodles, potatoes, pasta, cake, corn, refined grains, and root vegetables. These high-carb foods immediately convert to sugar and spike our blood glucose levels just as fast as table sugar. The underlying damage of Alzheimer’s begins many years earlier, with sugar, carbs, heavy metals, spirochete bacteria biofilm, and lack of movement.
Alzheimer’s Caused by Calcified Bacteria Biofilm in the Brain
Spirochetes Borellia bacteria get into the brain through the blood-brain barrier. They can come from anywhere, but often come from the mouth in the presence of gum disease. To protect themselves from invasion, the bacteria secrete a polysaccharide sugar slime layer of biofilm within the brain. Once protected in a biofilm, the spirochete microbes become undetectable, resistant to the immune system and to antibiotics. Hard calcification of Borellia biofilm destroys brain neurons, and is known as Amyloid Plaque. Alzheimer’s is similar to Lyme and Syphilis, which can cause the exact same dementia, and is caused by Borellia bacteria biofilm.
Alzheimer’s Linked to Periodontal Disease
There is strong evidence of a direct link of causation between the existence of periodontal gum disease and Alzheimer’s (AD). Some studies show spirochetes bacteria common in gum disease were observed in the brain in more than 90% of AD cases.
Tips to Clean up Your Mouth:
The tongue typically has a very heavy biofilm covering consisting of anaerobic bacteria, viruses, fungi, and even protozoa. Because of this, the tongue plays the #1 leading role as a source of pathogen that get into the body. The protocol for a healthy tongue should include the following, from Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
- Use a tongue scraper to mechanically remove as much biofilm as possible. This takes seconds. Many YouTube videos demonstrate the simple technique. Do this a minimum of twice daily (first thing in the morning, last thing at night). Optimally, do it after every meal, which can reseed new microbes.
- Scrape your tongue FIRST, before you brush your teeth. Routinely brush your tongue as well with toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Swish and gargle with an antiseptic mouthwash after every scraping.
- Consider regular oral irrigation daily before bed.
Heavy Metals esp. Aluminum a Factor for AD Risk.
Aluminum, Mercury, and Cadmium are highly toxic metals that are present in the tissues of all AD patients. Aluminum is a well-established neurotoxin linked to neurodegenerative diseases including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), Dementia, Gulf War Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s.
Nano-Aluminum ((AI) in vaccines regularly causes direct neurological inflammation and lifelong chronic illness. Other sources of heavy metals are nano-particulates in the air we breathe, rainwater, vaccines, silver-colored dental fillings, cookware, baking pans, antiperspirants, sunscreen, toothpaste, aluminium foil, teapots, lipstick, cosmetics, preservatives, and large ocean fish such as Mackerel, Shark, Swordfish, Tuna, and Cod. These fish toxins are most concentrated in large fish at the top of the food chain.
Four Steps to Eradicate Alzheimer’s
1. Balance Blood Glucose Levels. Reduce consumption of sugar and carbs such as bread, potatoes, sweets, noodles, cake, white rice, sodas, and packaged cereals (Our favorite foods that immediately convert to glucose sugar rush). Follow a strictly low-carb or Ketogenic diet.
2. Eliminate Spirochetes Bacteria in body, especially in the mouth before it spreads to the brain and becomes a fixed biofilm. Try to catch the bacteria before they get into the brain with a tongue cleaner and anti-bacterials, in this order of preference:
- Cinnamon oil
- Pure Garlic or Garlic Oil
- Proteolytic Enzymes
- Clove oil
- Curcumin (Turmeric)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Oregano oil
- MMS Chlorine Dioxide
After they enter the brain, the bacteria may still be eradicated using:
- Infra-red Sauna
- Hot Yoga, Bikram Yoga
- MMS Chlorine Dioxide
3. Detox Heavy Metals. Test your heavy metals levels, especially aluminum and mercury. Suggest Cilantro and Ionic Footbath combination for heavy metals by Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD. See his Lyme Disease Treatment Protocol or his Lyme book: https://lymebook.com/dietrich-klinghardt-treatment-of-lyme-disease. Free pdf here: https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Lyme.pdf
4. Challenge your Brain, Stay Active and Involved in Life. High-fiber food, Alkaline diet, Exercise, Test Heavy Metals, Detox, Laugh, Sing and enjoy life! Does this sound familiar?
What Factors Make AD Worse?
Stroke, diabetes, nicotine, haloperidol drug, sugar consumption, and diet soft drinks have all been shown to cause worsening of Alzheimer’s disease (AD) due their impact on biofilms. If Penicillin were administered before the spirochetes form protective biofilms in the brain, this could very likely prevent Alzheimer’s, says Dr. Joseph R Nemeth, MD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_7Phu6vl4M
“Alzheimer’s is a preventable disease. Dietary carbohydrates lead to Alzheimer’s disease. Choose whether to favor fat or carbs.” Dr. David Perlmutter, author of “Grain Brain”
More Tips to Beat Alzheimer’s:
- Eat healthy oils like Coconuts and coconut oil (coconut oil actually shows promise as an effective Alzheimer’s treatment by itself)
- Avocado oil, raw nuts, and grass-fed meats or poultry. Avoid refined or blended oils.
- Enjoy Organic Butter made from raw, grass-fed dairy
- Enjoy Grass-fed meats or pasture raised poultry
- Avoid sugar, refined fructose.
- Avoid grains.
- Optimize your gut flora with fermented foods.
- Practice Intermittent fasting to stimulate Ketosis, so your cells will remember how to burn fat.
- Exercise regularly.
- Optimize your vitamin D levels with safe sun exposure.
- Skip or remove Silver-colored Dental mercury amalgam fillings, that are 50% mercury, a major source
- Avoid vaccines, anticholinergics, and statin drugs.
- Challenge your mind daily. Mental stimulation is associated with a decreased risk of AD.
Srijana, aka Jane Barthelemy is a medical intuitive, author, and healer. She has her MBA in financial management and has practiced Tibetan Buddhist meditation for over five decades, residing in the Rudrananda Ashram in the USA for 35 years. She practices kinesiology, craniosacral therapy, Acunect, and BodyTalk – an infusion of Chinese – Ayurvedic wisdom. She teaches Qigong, Taichi, Daoist sexuality, and Kundalini activation. Her medical Qigong training is with Mantak Chia, Khamto Lee, Daniel Villasenor, Zhongxian Wu, Dr. Ka’imi Pilipovich, Franco Mescola, Richard Leirer, and Lam Kam Chueng. She has her BS in Italian Opera and MBA. Her two paradigm-changing cookbooks show how to build health with unprocessed foods. Her upcoming books include: “Heal Your Past Lives”, and “Buddha Speaks – Channeled Passages from the Master”. She is on the faculty of NewEarth University and LearnDesk. Her websites are FiveSeasonsMedicine.com and JanesHealthyKitchen.com. Jane lives in Bali with her Bhutanese husband, Lama D.
- AVOID: Top 3 Foods of Inflammation & Heart Disease, https://janeshealthykitchen.com/top-three-foods-inflammation-heart-disease/
- How Did We Get ADDICTED to “HEALTHY” foods we eat EVERY DAY?, https://janeshealthykitchen.com/addicted-healthy-foods/
- ALZHEIMER PLAQUES ARE BIOFILM COMMUNITIES OF BORRELIA, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLcDp2kdQF0
- 7 Natural Agents That Disrupt Biofilms, https://drjockers.com/7-natural-agents-disrupt-biofilms/
- List of Biofilm Chronic Diseases, https://www.ppt-health.com/biofilms-fibrin-and-cysts/list-of-biofilm-chronic-diseases/
- The Effects of Sugars on the Biofilm Formation of E. coli https://www.researchgate.net/publication/307141950_The_Effects_of_Sugars_on_the_Biofilm_Formation_of_E_coli_185p_on_Stainless_Steel_and_Polyethylene_Terephthalate_Surfaces_in_a_Laboratory_Model
- Cancer and Miracle Mineral Solution or MMS as Chlorine Dioxide, https://miraclemineralsolution-mms.com
- *Natural & Advanced 3D Precise Therapy Successfully Treats Various Chronic Inflammatory Diseases, https://inflammationscure.com
- Does Gum Disease Cause Alzheimer’s Disease? (RESEARCH FINDS POTENTIAL LINK), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_7Phu6vl4M
- Brave Scientists Dr. Herbert Allen – Spirochetes and Alzheimer’s Disease, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr17woXH5Ec
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, Lyme Disease Treatment Protocol,
- Oral Biofilms from Symbiotic to Pathogenic Interactions and Associated Disease –Connection of Periodontitis and Rheumatic Arthritis by Peptidylarginine Deiminase https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2018.00053/full
- Book Excerpt: New Paradigms in Lyme Disease Treatment, Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, https://www.townsendletter.com/e-letter-14-book-environment_and_toxins_in_lyme_treatment/
- Anti-spirochete herbs to treat Lyme disease, https://theholisticgardener.com/2018/07/03/anti-spirochete-herbs-to-treat-lyme-disease/
- Enzymatic dispersion of biofilms: An emerging biocatalytic avenue to combat biofilm-mediated microbial infections, https://www.jbc.org/article/S0021-9258(22)00795-5/fulltext
- The systemic oral health connection: Biofilms, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36401454/
- OBM Geriatrics Alzheimer’s Disease Parsing the Pathways Leading to the Disease Based on the Spirochete/Biofilm Hypothesis, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339434219_OBM_Geriatrics_Alzheimer’s_Disease_Parsing_the_Pathways_Leading_to_the_Disease_Based_on_the_SpirocheteBiofilm_Hypothesis
- 54 Natural Ways to Inhibit Biofilms, https://health.selfdecode.com/blog/44-science-backed-ways-to-inhibit-biofilms-naturally-with-references/
- Multifaceted effects of aluminium in neurodegenerative diseases: A review, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27479193/
- The Link Between Periodontitis and Alzheimer’s Disease: Reality or Yet Another Association, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40496-022-00319-8
- Alzheimer’s disease – a neurospirochetosis. Analysis of the evidence following Koch’s and Hill’s criteria, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3171359/
- Alzheimer’s Disease—Yes, It’s Preventable! by Dr. Mercola
- Reboot Your Gut. Optimizing Health and Preventing Infections Disease, Opinion by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD, http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v15n16.shtml