Healthy food can be easy and delicious. Just layer in a glass and enjoy! Yep, this quick breakfast is from Dr. Johana Budwig’s famous anti-cancer protocol. However, it’s a favorite meal or snack anytime! Dr. Budwig was a brilliant German doctor with a 95% success rate healing cancer. Wow! Nominated for the Nobel Prize seven times, she discovered that when unsaturated fats and protein are exposed to sunlight, it activates vital healing solar electrons in the body. Hmmm… tell me more. The food industry did not take kindly to her discovery, which was hidden in the hype promoting modern processed vegetable oils. I’ve been following her amazing book: The Oil-Protein Diet Cookbook.
Here are Dr. Budwig’s words:
“I have the answer to cancer, but American doctors won’t listen. They come here and observe my methods and are impressed. Then they want to make a special deal so they can take it home and make a lot of money. I won’t do it, so I’m blackballed in every country.” Dr. Johanna Budwig
“The more highly evolved a creature is, the more sensitive the animal, the organism, the living body and thus the human is, to the withholding of electrons or to the harmful effects of chemicals which disturb the exchange of electrons. The system of unsaturated fats (Omega-3 essential fatty acids) in association with protein is in fact a dipolar system in its nature, where a continual exchange or movement of electrons is able to take place. And now for something really beautiful! In this bipolar system between highly unsaturated electron-rich fats and protein, the presence of sunlight activates a deposition and storage of solar electrons.” Dr. Johanna Budwig
‘If it were possible to increase the concentration of solar electrons tenfold in this biological electron rich molecule, then man’s lifetime would be extended many times.’ Dessauer
This recipe contains dairy, so it is not Paleo. However prehistoric evidence suggests that our Paleo ancestors may have enjoyed fermented dairy foods. A less industrial choice would be unpasteurized yogurt, however it’s not easy to find….
Yogurt, flax oil, flax seeds, honey, and fruit make a fantastic snack. Follow the instructions carefully to benefit from the anti-cancer qualities. It is very important to use freshly ground flax meal immediately, as its delicate oils can easily become rancid.
- 2 tablespoons whole flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon raw local honey
- 3 tablespoons organic refrigerated flax oil
- 7 tablespoons (100 grams) thick, full-fat live-culture Goat Yogurt, or Cow Yogurt, or Homemade yogurt cheese, or live quark), at room temperature of possible
- 1/2 cup fresh organic fruits, except not bananas, at room temperature if possible
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- A few nuts, soaked and low-temperature toasted (optional)
- In a handheld coffee grinder, grind 2 tablespoons flaxseeds. Place the ground flaxseeds in a cereal bowl and stir in the honey. Yum! (It is important for the flaxseeds to be used immediately after grinding, to prevent formation of free radicals)
- In any blender, add the flax oil and yogurt. Don't add anything else. Blend until creamy and completely emulsified, about 1 minute. Pour the creamy yogurt-oil mixture on top of the flaxseeds in the bowl. Oh Yum!
- Top with fruit, cinnamon, and nuts. Heaven!