Make this delicious Paleo hot fudge sauce in 2 minutes flat. It’s the perfect topping for healthy Paleo desserts because it’s gluten-free, vegan, and diabetic-friendly. Use it on ice cream, pancakes, or cheesecake, you’ll want to put it on everything. Smooth, creamy, and luscious, try it on Paleo Chocolate Pudding Cake! It helps to have a blender to smooth out any lumps. Makes about 1 1/2 cups yummy instant chocolate sauce. For more Paleo Desserts, check out my website PaleoDesserts.com!
- 1 1/4 cups Just Like Sugar Table Top natural chicory root sweetener, or 3 1/3 tablespoons PureLo Lo Han Sweetener by Swanson, or 3/4 cup raw honey, or your favorite sweetener.
- 1/2 cup warm filtered water
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (place jar in lukewarm water to melt oil)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure cacao powder
- In any blender, add the sweetener, warm water, coconut oil, and vanilla. Blend briefly until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Add the cacao powder and blend until smooth. Sweeten to taste.The mixture should be quite thick. You can thin it by adding a teaspoon of warm water or more, until it reaches your desired consistency. If you prefer it thicker, add 1 to 2 tablespoons more cacao powder.