Heavenly and sublime, Brazil nuts make a super-easy crust for any raw dessert. This crust is perfect for Coconut Mango Goji Berry Cheesecake, Matcha Maca Green Tea Superfood Bars, Black Forest Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake, Chocolate Cashew Swirl Fudge, Avocado Key Lime Bars,
or Lemon Cheesecake Superfood Bars. It takes just 2 minutes to make and presto! It’s finished! Pour in your filling and chill. You will need a food processor, because your blender will get stuck, and hand-chopping won’t cut the pieces fine enough. Yield: a 9 or 10-inch crust.
Put all ingredients into a food processor.
Process briefly, just until the pieces stick together in your hand.
Press into your favorite pan. A round pan is perfect for Coconut Mango Goji Berry Cheesecake, or Black Forest Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake,
A rectangular or square pan is perfect for Avocado Key Lime Bars and Lemon Cheesecake Superfood Bars.
- 1 3/4 cups raw Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup sweetener to taste such as Just Like Sugar Table Top natural chicory root sweetener, or 4 teaspoons PureLo Lo Han Sweetener by Swanson, or 1/3 cup raw honey, or your favorite sweetener.or 1/3 cup raw honey, or your favorite sweetener
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon unprocessed salt
- 2 - 3 tablespoons lukewarm water (omit this if you’re using honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pure cacao powder
- Cover a 9 x 9-inch square pan, or an 8 x 11 tart pan with parchment paper, and secure with clips so the paper hangs over the sides like handles. You can also use a 9 or 10-inch round pan.
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor. Process briefly until the mixture sticks together in your hand. It's nice to have a few chunks. If you over-process it will be mushy. Press into pan and chill.
No Replies to "Chocolate Brazil Nut Crust"