Bone Marrow may be your #1 TOP secret to health and longevity. Deep inside your bones is a busy factory of life. The marrow regenerates DNA. It produces blood cells and stem cells. What makes the bone marrow so special? And how can we harness this miracle to improve health and wellness?
- Bone marrow creates new cells. It produces three general types of cells: Red blood cells carry oxygen to your tissues. Many types of white blood cells build immunity to protect and defend you. Stem cells are generic cells that heal your body while you rest. It’s safe to say Bone Marrow is a deep root of your immune system and long-term health.
- Optimize blood cell production with foods & supplements. Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, and Vitamin C can promote bone marrow health. See below for top protocols for Marrow, Virus, and Vax. I recently discovered stem cell patches, a cutting edge approach to boost bone marrow!
- Good Sleep is essential. During deep REM sleep, stem cells from the bone marrow are busy healing your body. Did you know that WiFi tells your pineal gland that its DAYTIME? Many people cannot fall sleep with Wifi. Or they sleep poorly and don’t know why. Studies show a medical correlation between Wifi, brain biorhythms, melatonin, poor sleep, pineal damage, accelerated aging, and Alzheimer’s. The pineal gland needs quiet at night. When we sleep deeply free of electronic disturbance, the stem cells can do their job. See: Wifi, Poor Sleep, Dementia
- The worst way to damage your bone marrow is to fill it with toxins and bots. Like a deep storage area for debris, bone marrow can be damaged by exposure to toxins. The biggest culprits are heavy metals, farming chemicals, toxins, radiation, and nano particles.
- Negative emotional habits damage bone marrow function. If you’re always in Fight-flight mode, you can never be healthy. Keep your stress levels low. Stay calm and unflappable.
- The Immune System has a memory. It knows how to protect you. Don’t mess with the Bone Marrow. You can’t “Fix” your God-given DNA. Don’t try to hard-wire your immune system to every new threat. It’s better to keep your immune system flexible and wide awake. Immunity is all about self-love, raising your vibration, and dissolving old patterns which block our energy flow.
1. Bone Marrow is a busy factory creating new cells.
Your bone marrow is a rich red fatty tissue located in certain bones, especially the flat bones of the torso. In Chinese Medicine, marrow comes from Jing, the DNA ancestral essence of our genetic lineage. Jing is like DNA, a personal blueprint and universal memory. Therefore, YOUR DNA is unique, one-of-a-kind in the universe. “Don’t mess with the bone marrow.”
Bone Marrow is a busy factory creating new cells, new DNA, red and white blood cells, and especially undifferentiated stem cells which travel wherever they’re needed to heal you during your sleep. At any given time, there are an estimated 100 trillion undifferentiated stem cells in adult bone marrow. The major cell production areas in adults are the flat bones, like the cranium, shoulder blades, ribs, sternum, pelvis, and especially the spine.
What’s happening in the bone marrow is absolutely amazing. Visualize your marrow as a fountain of youth, a factory of healing, and rebirth, a busy happy nursery of new cells continually dividing and repeating the miracle of your conception until the day you die. Since all red, white, and defensive blood cells are created here, marrow is the root of the immune system.
For more details see my article “What’s Going on In Your Bone Marrow?” https://fiveseasonsmedicine.com/whats-really-going-on-in-your-bone-marrow/
2. Optimize blood cell production with foods & supplements.
- Get plenty of deep sleep, and lots of naps.
- Try LifeWave X39™ Stem Cell Patches, www.lifewave.com – The LifeWave X39™ is clinically proven to provide the body with a level of health and vitality that you have not experienced since you were in your youth. Stem cell treatment is considered the future of modern medicine, and stem cell patches are thecutting edge of stem cell therapy.
- Balance your microbiome with a probiotic. My favorite probiotic is Jarrow-Doplilis.
- Vitamin E is an extremely powerful way to increase white blood cell count. This vitamin is one of the most important immune and antioxidant boosters. It naturally stimulates production of killer cells, which seek out and eliminate bad cells and foreign microbes.
- Selenium is a key supplement to increase the white blood cells. Taking selenium and zinc supplements together, boosts the immune systems even more
- Zinc is a known supplement that helps produce white blood cells, fights infections, and builds killer cells. It is important to add zinc into your diet every day. The average recommended dose for normal people is15-25 mg zinc per day.
- Vitamin C is an established immune enhancer and anti-oxidant. Vitamin C is found especially in citrus fruits, kiwi, strawberries, bell peppers, kale, and mustard greens.
- Vitamin A will increase the number of white blood cells in the body. These are the cells that attack and then kill bad cells and foreign invaders. Sources of Vitamin A: sweet potato, carrot, winter squash, kale, spinach and any dark green veggies, mango, grapefruit, liver, cod liver oil, wild salmon, goat cheese, butter, feta cheese.
- Omega- 3 oils such as cod liver oil and flax oil help improve the immune system by building phagocytes, that shield your body from unwanted bacteria or cells. Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids include Cod Liver Oil, Sardines, Salmon, Mackerel, flax seeds, chia seeds, Brussels Sprouts, and Algae oil.
- Carotene is found in sweet potatoes, carrots, colored veggies, citrus fruits, winter squash, green leafy veggies, and red bell pepper to name a fews. Many people are deficient in carotenes. I take the very best high-tech carotenoid supplement I know of. It is called Mirto+, by a Japanese company, Naturally Plus . Contact me for details.
- I recommend ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll drops for blood building. Chlorophyll promotes the proliferation and differentiation of stem cell function and increased white cell counts, to powerfully boost the immune system. ChlorOxygen® 1 oz. Alcohol Free – Herbs Etc
- Folic Acid is essential for the production of new red blood cells. Find it in beans, legumes, asparagus, eggs, and beets.
- Vitamin B12 stimulates the bone marrow to make red blood cells. Good sources are Milk, green leafy vegetables, meat, eggs, and fish.
Virus Protocol from Dr. Vladimir Zelenko:
Fundamental Principles: Treat patients based on clinical suspicion as soon as possible, preferably within the first 5 days of symptoms. Perform PCR testing, but do not withhold treatment pending results.
Risk Stratify Patients
- Low risk patient – Younger than 45, no comorbidities, and clinically stable
- High risk patient – Older than 45, younger than 45 with comorbidities, or clinically unstable
Treatment Options for Low risk patients
- Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
- Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days
- Optional over the counter options
- Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
- Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days
Treatment Options for Moderate / High risk patients
- Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
- Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
- Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
- Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.
Here is the Vaxx repair protocol from Clif High. The vaxx also suppresses bone marrow function by reducing its production of white blood cells. https://www.oom2.com/t76848-immunity-boost-clif-high-gives-you-his-exclusive-vaxx-repair-protocol
3. Good Sleep is essential for bone marrow.
Cellular healing happens especially at night when you sleep. That’s why it’s important to get plenty of sleep. Remember to turn off Wifi at night. Did you know that WiFi tells your brain that its DAYTIME? Many people cannot fall sleep with Wifi. Or they sleep poorly and don’t know why. Studies clearly show a medical link between Wifi, brain biorhythms, melatonin, poor sleep, and increased Alzheimer’s risk.
According to Chinese Medicine, the circadian clock in the pineal gland determines your body’s waking and sleep times. The Chinese clock is based on 2-hour segments, with a time for each major body organ. Check out my article: The 24-Hour Circadian Clock. During the night it does its healing. By the time you wake up, everything has been cleaned, and adjusted, in theory. This is why poor sleep always will lead to accelerated aging. And we know insomnia can lead to madness. It’s easy to see that we can function better when we sleep in quiet place free of cyber radiation distractions .
Sleeptime is a special time for the body. And this is exactly why it is important to sleep with no electronic disturbance. During the day is different. We can tolerate a little random nonsense in the energy fields in our conscious waking hours. But during sleep, the body-mind-spirit is more vulnerable. Your body literally opens like a flower to be nourished by cosmic energies from Nature that support your spiritual development. So sleep is a sacred time for the body and brain.
4. The Worst Way to damage your bone marrow: Fill it with toxins and cyber bots!
Bone marrow fatty tissue also happens to be the final storage place for toxins your body doesn’t know where else to put. It tries to filter out poisons, but after many years, many people end up with bone marrow full of heavy metals, accumulated pesticides, and unspeakable poisons which slowly diminish our inner healing power.
Studies show that the bone marrow can be damaged by toxic exposure to benzene, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, mercury, silver, aluminum, and radiation. The result is poor healing and accelerated aging.
- Two primary Western diseases directly associated with bone marrow function are Multiple Myeloma and Myeloid Leukemia (AML). The main cause of this type of cancer is toxic deposits in the bone marrow.
- High Blood Sugar – Chronic Hyperglycemia, or a diet high in glucose, is associated with ?-cell malfunction. Chronic hyperglycemia causes a progressive decrease of ?-cell function and mass in type 2 diabetic patients.
- Exposure to Nanoparticles and Radiation, which can turn off genes, or change the natural immune defense system in bone marrow stem cells. MIT researchers modified nano particles make stem cells go to different areas of the body. Electronically charged bots and nano particles in junk foods, toxic air, and dirty water impair blood cell production, and block the natural intelligence of the immune system.
- Mercury Heavy Metal: Dental fillings, vax$-eens, tuna or other fish that may have high mercury content.
- Aluminum Heavy Metal: Aluminum foil, cookware, deodorants, cosmetics, aluminum cans. Aluminum damages the pineal gland, ruler of the body circadian clock.
- Pesticides and Herbicides: Any toxic substance present in the bone marrow or such a process as the accumulation of TE can affect the entire organism.
- Exposure to toxins, solvents, building materials, pesticides, herbicides, benzene, asbestos. Benzene works by causing bone marrow not to produce enough red blood cells, which can lead to anemia. Also, it can damage the immune system by changing blood levels of antibodies and the loss of white blood cells.
- Lack of exercise causes stagnation of the blood and lymph systems.
- Adrenal exhaustion and pushing yourself when your body needs to rest.
5. Negative emotional habits damage bone marrow function.
It’s all about self-love. It always was and always will be. Now is the time to heal all emotional blocks, as they damage Bone Marrow production. Chinese Medicine sees Marrow as produced by the Kidneys, which also rule the emotion of FEAR. This corroborates with Western scientific findings that see a direct link between stem cell proliferation, PTSD, and stress. Hence when stress levels are high, the body locks into a fight-flight pattern in the body, and sleep may be disturbed. Bone marrow stem cell proliferation will also suffer, resulting in gray hair, poor healing, and accelerated aging.
This is a huge invitation to raise your vibration level. It’s time to be happy. Stay calm and unflappable. That’s because a long standing pattern of FIGHT-FLIGHT fear or “Switching” in the nervous system damages the bone marrow. Healing happens naturally in a healthy body, when the nervous system is calm, and especially during sleep. However, when we are agitated, such as in a fight-flight response, all healing stops until calm is restored. This is a fascinating topic. It’s all about becoming fearless. Living in a body is about balance.
Deep breathing can re-wire your Autonomic nervous system to calm relaxed state. But it may take time. Be patient. Emotions are more precisely centered the chest (heart), the belly (sacral chakra), but ESPECIALLY at the level of the diaphragm, which we already know as the muscle that is responsible for breathing and processing emotions..
We may get sick because the thymus is under-performing. But the ultimate cause, according to the ancestral doctors, is a blockage of energy that is caused by the emotional shocks and trauma that accumulates as knots, physical tensions, and blockages. This will create oppression in the chest, a ball in the stomach and a blocked breathing.
All this will obviously block the thymus and decrease the production of white blood cells in the bone marrow. Then we suffer illness because of a poor immune system.
6. The Immune System has a memory. Don’t mess around with your bone marrow.
Immunological memory is a unique property of your immune system. Your T cells, B lymphocytes, and natural killer (NK) cells can “store” information about a particular invasion and can mount an effective response when the same stimulus is encountered again. This SECOND immune response is quicker and stronger than the primary response. Therefore, it takes a much smaller stimulus to trigger a secondary response and, what is more, it may occur even after many years since the first exposure.
Immunological memory is an important mechanism that protects the body from bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. It plays a significant role in autoimmune diseases and is also crucial in understanding mRNA shots. You can’t “FIX” your God-given DNA. Don’t try to hard-wire your immune system to every new threat. It’s better to let your immune system be healthy, wild and free! It knows how to protect you.
- Stem cell proliferation is controlled directly by nervous system, scientists find, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181017141033.htm
- SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4
- Accumulation of Toxic Elements in Bone and Bone Marrow of Deer Living in Various Ecosystems. A Case Study of Farmed and Wild-Living Deer, a PDF, animals-10-02151.pdf
- How Stress Turns Hair White: Harvard Study Pants To ‘Fight-Or-Flight’ Response, https://www.wbur.org/news/2020/01/22/stress-white-hair-fight-or-flight
- Clif High Vaccine Repair Protocol, https://www.oom2.com/t76848-immunity-boost-clif-high-gives-you-his-exclusive-vaxx-repair-protocol#160857
Jane Barthelemy is a medical intuitive, chef, author, and energy healer with over 50 years experience in Kundalini and Buddhist meditation. She has an MBA and worked as CFO of Rudi’s Bakery for 10 years. Her life path followed many careers including opera primadonna in Italy and owner of a Venetian glass jewelry company. Serious health challenges led her to delve into Qigong, Taichi, and to write two healthy cookbooks: “Paleo Desser ts” and “Good Morning Paleo”. Her healthy food & lifestyle website JanesHealthyKitchen.com recently won the 2021 CEO Magazine award for the “Best Healthy Food & Lifestyle Blog in North America”. Jane and her Bhutanese husband, Lama D, live in Bali.