Paleo Desserts are for Everybody. They taste delicious, just like your favorite sweets. And they’re healthier for everyone. How many people do you know that are on a special diet? My Paleo Desserts book is great for folks who eat gluten-free, dairy-free, diabetic, low-carb, non-allergenic, vegan, and even tree-nut free. Everyone enjoys them, with no sugar rush or insulin response.
Here’s who needs Paleo Desserts:
- Your diabetic aunt who loves to bake Apple Pie.
- Your gluten-free girlfriend who misses her favorite Carrot Cake.
- Your busy sister whose child is overactive, and she wants to make healthy snacks but is too distracted to learn how.
- Your brother who is borderline diabetic and loves Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Your Cross-fit nephew who still eats cheeseburgers and milkshakes and wonders why he can’t slim down.
- Your gluten-free sister-in-law whose husband is 50 lbs overweight and won’t give up his Chocolate Cake.
- Your co-worker who has an autistic child and wants to make him a Pecan Pie.
- Your son-in-law who is on the Paleo Diet, but breaks it for Chocolate Mousse.
- Your boss who lost 50 pounds, is afraid of gaining it back, but craves Rugelach.
- Your cousin who was just diagnosed with celiac disease and wants Brownies.
- Your fitness partner who can’t eat dairy, but misses her Chocolate Cream Pie.
- Your neighbor who likes to entertain, but goes crazy preparing sweets for everyone’s alternative diets.
- Your vegan girl friend who soothes her afternoon sugar blues with cupcakes.
- Your dentist who is officially “off sugar” except for his wife’s Lemon Bars.
- Your girlfriend who wants to lose 15 pounds but can’t stop eating Pumpkin Pie.
- And don’t forget a copy for yourself!
Paleo Desserts is for Everyone!
Easy Chocolate Fudge in the Blender? I want some!
Wow! Double Chocolate Chip Espresso Cookies?
Pear Ginger Crisp sounds yummy…
What? There’s Rum in the Paleo Pecan Pie? Kinky!