All you need is a few apricots, blueberries, a handful of spinach, lemon, and a bit of fresh basil. Perfect! Just toss all these ingredients together, knowing every one of them is loaded with delicious refreshing flavor, high anti-oxidants, vitamins, and alkaline power. It took about 3 minutes to slice them and blend a dressing. Whew! It was a fabulicious lunch! Try it! Serves 2 people.
- A few handfuls of spinach
- 4 apricots, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 package fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup dry goji berries (optional - if you're nightshade intolerant, skip these)
- Handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lime or 1/2 lemon, peeled, seeded
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon unprocessed salt
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (optional)
- A few basil leaves, fresh or dried
- In a salad bowl, place spinach to line the bowl. Add sliced apricots. Sprinkle with blueberries, goji berries and chopped basil.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients, and drizzle on top of salad. Enjoy!