Stress in our lives is very real. Constant tension creates great suffering in the mind, emotions, and body. How wonderful would it be to drain your stress every day? This simple technique allows you to release all stress in the body and mind. It’s a great way to raise your vibration and enjoy good health.
We live in a world of constant low-level stresses that accumulate inside us. These stressors build up and cloud our system from within. Let’s clear them.
Invisible subconscious tensions cause enormous inner pressure that threatens the structure of our lives. As the pressure mounts, we may feel brain fog, inability to focus, or exhaustion. When stress builds into a serious health crisis, it can become a nervous breakdown, a heart attack, or even suicide. If you happen to be an empathe, this tool can be a life-saver.
In this fast-changing environment, our health and survival depend on how well we can adapt. If we resist all energy changes, we feel great stress. The secret to adapting to new and higher energies, is that we actually have to consume them, digest them, move through them. Of course, we also need to remove the old debris, just like taking out the garbage. Finding that secret kernel of truth in every experience is a genuine evolutionary path. Rather than resisting or clinging to old ways of being, we become superhumans able to find wisdom in every moment, as we adapt to a new world.
This special tool can help you release negative tension to keep your inner system clean. When we let go of the leftover debris, we can better understand and process our challenges. With a clear, calm mind, we can absorb and grow from the wisdom contained in each experience, even the difficult ones. I believe this tool is a key to releasing our shared pent-up stress and trauma, to create a society in which we truly support each other.
This exercise can really improve your life, especially in times of intense transformation or shock, like we see in the world right now. If you do it regularly, over time your skill will improve.
This is called RELEASING STRESS, or Releasing Negative Psychic Tension.
It works like a faucet, a pressure relief valve to drop excess stress from your body, so you can get rid of it before it seeps into your mind, your reactions, and your life patterns.
Here’s how to do it.
- Sit in a comfortable, upright position with your arms down at your sides, slightly away from your body.
- Take a deep breath through the nose into center of your brain. Swallow and feel your breath flow down through the throat into the center of the chest. Hold your breath awareness briefly, and mentally say: “I wish to release all stress, all negative psychic tension and psychic poison.”
- Allow your awareness to expand into your intention. Feel any stress and tension accumulated in your system, like any tightness in the head, shoulders, or chest feel it flowing out. Exhale, and release those tensions, letting them leave your body down through your arms, to the palms of your hands and out your fingertips. Visualize all the negative tensions and sludge falling away from you. Allow the heaviness and dark energy to drop away from your body and mind, until you feel a sense of lightness and buoyancy.
- Shake it off your fingers and away!
- That’s all there is to it. It is powerful and transformative.
- You can also release stress through the feet and lower body. Allow it to drain through your legs and out the soles of your feet. Or let negative psychic tension to flow down through your torso like sludge and exit out your pelvic floor, like a psychic bowel movement.
Walking is a great way to drop tension. During your next walk, just say “I wish to release all stress, negative psychic tension and psychic poison”. Feel the heaviness leave your body like a shadow falling away behind you to the ground. If you take a break from work and go for a “releasing stress walk”, you’ll feel like a huge weight has been removed from your body. When you come back, your mind is clear, and your energy field is bigger.
You can also do this in a shower or bath. Bathing is extremely beneficial to the psychic system. Say the intention “I wish to release all stress, negative psychic tension and psychic poison”. Feel the negativity pouring off you and down the drain. As you cleanse your body in the water, you also wash your energy field. You can use this tool in the bathroom as you eliminate, just ask to eliminate the psychic waste as well.
This tool is especially useful after an intense confrontation with a difficult person. You may have to release for half an hour and do a few more short sessions later to flush out the negative energy from your body.
This simple tool allows me to do healing work with emotionally sick people. I just drop tensions after the meeting, and I don’t get sick. I like to do this every night before bed.
Thanks for watching. This exercise is part of my BASICS series of simple, self-care techniques to help you to be stronger, healthier, and happier.
This exercise is from my first teacher Rudi, the brilliant modern master of meditation and how to live an extraordinary life.
“Consciously surrender negative tensions each day. It breaks molecular structure and after daily changes it removes the bonding so patterns must change.”
– Swami Rudrananda, aka Rudi
Jane Barthelemy is a medical intuitive, chef, craniosacral therapist, and author. A practitioner of Buddhist meditation for over 50 years, she has an MBA and worked as CFO of Rudi’s Bakery for 10 years. Her life path includes other careers including opera primadonna in Italy and owner/designer of Marco Polo Designs Venetian glass jewelry company. Health challenges led her to teach Qigong, Taichi, and write two wellness cookbooks: “Paleo Desserts” and “Good Morning Paleo published by DaCapo Press/Hatchette Books. This website JanesHealthyKitchen.com recently won the 2021 Corp Today Magazine Award for “Best Healthy Food & Lifestyle Blog – North America”. Jane and her Bhutanese husband Lama D are faculty members of the NewEarth University. They live in Bali where they offer distant healings, classes, and retreats. More info: FiveSeasonsMedicine.com.