Like spiced wine, this zingy raspberry pomegranate punch is quick to make and perfect for any holiday gathering. The flavor is deep and refreshing. Just blend, add sparkling water, and serve. It’s filled with with vitamins and anti-oxidant nutrients from berries, pomegranate, and cherries. Makes about 3 quarts punch. Serves about 20 people. You can always dilute it to make more by adding more sparkling water. I made it virgin, without alcohol, however you can spike it as you please. Happy Holidays!
Sparkling Holiday Berry Punch
- 10 oz. package frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Navitas Pomegranate Powder
- Sweeten to taste with about 1/2 cup sweetener such as Just Like Sugar Table Top natural chicory root sweetener, or 4 teaspoons PureLo Lo Han Sweetener by Swanson, or 1/3 cup raw honey, or your favorite sweetener.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of one orange
- Pulp of an orange (cut away white pith with a knife, slice, remove seeds)
- 1/2 cup Berry Tart Cherry Powder, or equivalent
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon pure Vitamin-C crystals (ascorbic acid) (optional, for a more lemony flavor)
- 3 quarts sparkling water
- In any blender, add all the ingredients except the sparkling water. Blend until completely liquefied. This makes a concentrated berry punch.
- Pour into serving pitcher(s) or punch bowl.
- Add sparkling water. Stir well and serve.
©Copyright Jane Barthelemy 2012
No Replies to "Sparkling Virgin Pomegranate Punch"