If you go to Paris and ask for chocolate crepes, they’ll give you “Crêpes Sucrées avec Crème Pâtissière and Sauce au Chocolat” or “Sweet Crepes with Pastry Cream and Chocolate Sauce”. Just so you guys aren’t deprived or anything, here’s the same recipe re-designed Paleo and healthy. These are free of gluten, grains, dairy, sugar, and refined ingredients. Plus they’re ridiculously low in the carbs that cause weight gain. So we get to enjoy what tastes like a French delicacy, yet each bite is loaded with real food nutrition. There are a hundred ways to design these crepes. You can fill them with your favorite berries and roll them, fold them, or stack them. Makes 12 crepes. Serves 6. For more amazing sweet recipes, pick up a copy of my book Paleo Desserts.
- 1 Recipe Instant Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 Recipe Perfect Paleo Crepes
- 1 Recipe Paleo Chocolate Sauce
- Optional sweetener to taste with 2 tablespoons Just Like Sugar Table Top natural chicory root sweetener, or 1 teaspoon PureLo Lo Han Sweetener by Swanson, or 4 teaspoons raw honey, or your favorite sweetener.
- Pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 6 strawberries, sliced in half, or your favorite berries
- Prepare Instant Coconut Whipped Cream, and chill well for 3 hours.
- Make 1 Recipe Perfect Paleo Crepes
- Prepare Paleo Chocolate Sauce
- Fold the crepes in quarters. Place two folded crepes on each plate.
- Drizzle with plenty of Chocolate Sauce.
- Top with lots of coconut Whipped Cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sweetener, cinnamon, and strawberries if desired. Bon Appétit