In this fast-changing world, we need a smart, multi-dimensional approach to health. Your microbiome is the root of your immune system. It rules your digestion, and therefore your nourishment. That means this tiny environment of bugs effectively determines our health and future happiness! Wow!
A new medical perspective is rapidly emerging, that allows us to vastly increase our vitality and longevity. A resilient microbiome may be our #1 key to health in challenging times. Surprisingly, we can build it even stronger using body pH and mindful intention.
The microbiome is an entire civilization that exists inside your body. Just like Dr. Seuss’s story “Horton Hears a Who”, when your tiny community is resilient and balanced, you can easily sidestep most health challenges. Your inner eco-system includes roughly 9 million individual bacterial cells, about 100 trillion total microbial cells of all types, and over 10,000 unique microbe species. Yikes! That means that 90% of the cells within your body are not yours! They are our friends known as the microbiome.
That is why balancing your microbiome is the key to eliminating illness. If you’re feeling unwell, the first step is to re-harmonize your inner world. When your microbes are working together, you can say good-bye to fatigue, anxiety, depression, brain fog, headaches, acne, eczema, flu, frequent colds, infections, joint pain, and food cravings. I’m going to show you a new perspective and a few simple tools to really boost your health.
“All disease begins in the gut”, said Hippocrates, father of modern medicine.
If altered gut flora and acidic body pH is the root of disease, starting with sugar, refined foods, stress, and antibiotics that acidify the body, then I’d say Hippocrates is correct.
Serious diseases that we know start in the gut include Parkinson’s Disease, Heart Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Cancers, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Obesity, High blood pressure, High cholesterol, Heart diseases, Leaky Gut, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, Multiple sclerosis, Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Allergies, Asthma, etc…
- What’s the Microbiome? How did we get so messed up? Stress, bad habits, poor food, poor soil.
- You’re a Spark of Light in Water. Surprising new discoveries indicate DNA can be spontaneously generated in water with electrical impulse, that DNA has an electromagnetic energy field, and it responds to intention. Yikes! Maybe the body is just a manifestation of spirit.
- Microbiome pH and Lymphatic Health. A new medical perspective is rapidly emerging in the world. Disease and aging are intimately related to the acid/alkaline balance (pH) of the microbiome and lymph fluids in our bodies.
- The World of Microbes. What is “Germ theory”? Yes, microbes exist, but rather than fear the bugs, we first balance the environmental terrain.
- Physical Inputs, Outputs, and EMFs in the Modern world. What about Diet, Fiber, EMFs, Vaxxeens, and Radiation? Detox is constant in the modern world. Here’s a smart list of supplements.
- Guided Meditation. Deep intention is the key to realization. Relax deeply to accept yourself completely in self-love. True healing happens in Delta and Theta states, not the Beta waking state.
- Balance the Microbiome and Brain Hemispheres. A Brief Tapping Session to Optimize Microbiome and Body Chemistry. When we synchronize left-right brain hemispheres, we can reach the roots of the subconscious mind and nervous system to promote total body health.
- You are the light. Many pieces to balance, but just one path. It’s all about balance and sovereignty. We listen to the body to be self-reliant, independent thinkers. When you balance with intention you become the master of your health.
1) What’s the Microbiome?
Your body WANTS to be healthy. However, if something throws our inner chemistry out of balance, we risk myriad diseases, from skin rashes to shingles, to cancer. With an unbalanced microbiome we feel tired, anxious, grouchy, depressed, or just plain “not ourselves “. Maybe we need a new understanding of the microbiome!
Small in size, but a powerful impact on your health.
Your microbiome impacts your weight, your moods, and your nervous system. It regulates how you absorb nutrients from your food. These tiny organisms produce many vital nutrients you need. They impact your hormones, your appetite, cravings, and even your DNA. They also have a huge impact on your neurotransmitters, the brain chemicals that control moods, energy levels, and mental capacity.
Habits run deep.
Many factors influence your microbiome, such as your family, your pH, your diet, your moods, your drinking water, and your brain hemisphere synchronization. Whew! But when we try to focus on each one of those factors, it’s way too complex. It’s worth your time and effort to get an overview of your microbiome, so that you can cultivate a resilient immune system to enjoy your life and accomplish your goals.
Our family eating patterns and preferences are what we’re “used to”. These habits in part determine your cravings and even a few secret addictions that you didn’t imagine you had. These are simply the foods you think you can’t live without. Your thoughts, emotions, pets, and the electronic atmosphere of your home all influence your health.
How did we get so messed up?
Poor health due to microbe imbalance is exacerbated by chronic stress, pesticides, chemical exposure, quick meals, depleted soil, and food intolerances. Following the crowd and seeking pleasure can lead to addictions, drinking, smoking. We deal with negative thoughts, unconscious agendas, desires, following the crowd, old habits, addictions, self-rejection, and bad moods, often by soothing ourselves emotionally with food. We allow negative people to hang around, as we carry heavy emotions from the past.
We are aware of toxins all around us. Doctors and the medical industry try to find simple answers where there are none. With little personal guidance, we consume GMOs, toxic food, and suffer weight gain. Modern nano technology in our food, water, air, and pharmaceuticals bring new challenges. We make great effort to complete our life’s work, pushing to accomplish, often driven to accumulate knowledge, money, and status. This creates a social environment of beliefs “I’m never enough”, fear of failure, chronically fatigued.
The Good News! Your Microbiome is Waiting for Instructions from YOU!
Very few people grasp how much control we have over this powerful personal resource. Your microbiome is unique in the world, created in the first few years of your life. A single bacterium in your gut has a life cycle of just 20 minutes – then it is gone! That’s why there are many things you can do to change your gut environment quite easily. Once you know how to build a healthy microbiome, you can do it pretty quickly.
2) You Are a Spark of Light in Water
Think of your DNA as a spark of light in an ocean. Life in a physical body is about electricity conducted through water. Sunlight can activate our bodies, because our DNA is bio-photonic. That means our DNA is ALIVE, and it is LIGHT-SENSITIVE.
Over the past few decades, surprising breakthroughs in DNA have uncovered structural and biochemical energy patterns that can be influenced with intention.
For example, did you know that that DNA can materialize in water without raw material or a body? Professor Luc Montagnier, French virologist, Nobel Prize winner for the discovery of the HIVAIDS virus, performed a DNA experiment published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). Read about it here:
Montagnier observed that sequence fragments of DNA can be created from an electromagnetic field. This indicates that DNA has ENERGETIC PROPERTIES. This experiment suggests that DNA does in fact absorb photons and may also be a kind of visible energy field. This is what scientists call the phantom effect of DNA.
Other related DNA experiments by Russian scientist Dr. Gariaev indicate that DNA acts like a sponge that absorbs light. He believes this discovery “lays the foundations of a new field of science –of the quantum, electromagnetic nature of the DNA as a holistic continuum, facilitating instantaneous metabolic control throughout an organism.” These new discoveries pave the way for what humanity has long dreamed about: “distant and non-invasive healing, organ regeneration, and significant extension of human lifespan”.
In another experiment, Dr. Rein removed the DNA from cells in human placentas and placed it in water. He then asked several individuals to try to wind or unwind the DNA with their thoughts. The results suggests that the human mind can change the DNA’s state of winding or unwinding.
So, we are getting the idea that your every cell is a living conductor of electricity. These scientific experiments suggest that human DNA is an energetic body. If so, then it is natural that the human body has an electromagnetic energy field, and that it responds to intention.
This apparent “spontaneous generation” of DNA is an interesting parallel to the Five Vital Substances. Chinese Medicine holds that physical life is a manifestation of Spirit. Creation seems to happen in a particular order, starting with the Spirit. The 2nd step is Fluid, which is your body Lymph. From this DNA manifests. This generates Qi, which is the meridians, chakras, and energy pathways. These generate the blood. This same process of cellular regeneration happens in your body, in an embryo, and in all living bio-organisms. Does this sound familiar? Maybe the body is just a manifestation of spirit.
3) Microbiome pH and Lymphatic Health
A new medical perspective is rapidly emerging in the world. Disease and aging seem to be intimately related to the acid/alkaline balance (pH) of the microbiome and fluids in our bodies. How do we control our body pH?
Virtually every degenerative disease from cancer, osteoporosis, heart disease and arthritis, to skin problems, tooth decay and joint pain is associated with excess acidity in the body.
We see that DNA is energetic and it exists in fluid. But, what about the pH of that fluid? How does the pH of the body fluids impact the healthy function of the DNA? Your lymph and your blood, being the two primary liquids, thrive best in an alkaline pH. Body pH indicates the “concentration of hydrogen ions”. When the body pH becomes acidic, it doesn’t conduct electricity as well, and it affects your DNA’s energetic blueprint. A slow electrical system means your brain and nervous system slow down.
What are the Lymphatic – Glymphatic Systems?
The lymphatic system controls water flow through the body, like a giant drainage network for the body. The brain has its own separate fluid circulation pathways called the glymphatic system. Its job is to detox, to keep your brain and cerebrospinal fluid clean through the sinus pathways. It detoxes from the nasal passages, the eyes, tear ducts, the post-nasal passages, eustachian tubes, and skin. The two systems, Lymph and Glymph, are intimately connected. That’s why when you have a sneeze, a runny nose, post-nasal discharge, crusty sleep in your eyes, or even a swollen throat, it may be healthy sign of detox, that your lymphatic – glymphatic systems are doing their job!
Your big job is to keep an alkaline pH in the blood and the lymph. A pH value is just a measure of hydrogen ion concentration in a solution. An alkaline pH not only helps protect you from catching the bugs like the flu, it also mitigates graphene-radiation poisoning.
Water hydration is critical.
Most people need at least 2 ½ quarts of clean water per day for good lymph function, especially adults, as aging is just acute dehydration. When our cells are properly hydrated with water and the DNA is activated by the sun, the cell neurotransmitters can conduct electricity through the lymph and blood to the brain. And – guess what – cognitive function improves!
Body Movement is Essential for Lymph Flow
Without aerobic body-wide movement, the lymph system becomes stagnant. Like a river whose flow is blocked, a stagnant lymph system is acidic and invites “bad” microbes to sit around and multiply. Intense movement daily or several times a week is a necessity to clear and alkalinize body fluids. Walking, Yoga, Taichi, Qigong, Sports, Dance, and Aerobic activities outside in the sunshine help keep your body fluids flowing.
How to trash your microbiome and pH.
A diet of processed food causes an accumulation of acid in the fluids. Lack of exercise to move the lymph makes a body vulnerable to attack, so that microbes can proliferate. If the lymph becomes stagnant, microorganisms get into the blood stream, compromising our immune system. We find ourselves “catching” every “bug” that floats by. An acidic, immune-compromised system is at risk of developing degenerative disease.
You can damage your pH and make it acidic by eating cookies, sugar, sweets, processed food like white flour, white rice, pasta, microwaved food, and by getting angry. If your liquids are acidic and you carry around old emotions, then the microbes in the environment might get the idea to make a permanent home there.
How to Raise Your Healthy pH to Alkaline
On the other hand, if you start and end your day with baking soda; if you eat living fresh foods, get outside in the sun, and move the body, your body pH will be alkaline, and you’ll be almost immune to microbial related disease.
A quick way to alkalinize is with baking soda. Just stir a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a few ounces of cold water in the morning on waking, and in the evening before bed. This helps maintain an alkaline pH, healthy microbiome, and strong immunity.
An even better way to alkalinize your body is with judicious doses of magnesium bicarbonate. You’ll need to measure your urine pH and start with 1-2 grams at night. But take care. If you make a mistake, you may upset your stomach acidity at the wrong hour. Check directions here. https://www.biologischmedischcentrumbmc.nl/lymfe.html
Emotional Reactions can Trash your Microbiome pH
Did you know that depression, anxiety, and held trauma harm your microbiome pH? A healthy microbiome is essential for normal emotional processing. But our habitual emotional reactions can become “real” and overtake the mind. Our feelings spread body wide via the nervous system and the blood, and this damages your pH.
How does this happen? The gut is sometimes called the “second brain”. We’ve all heard of the “gut-brain connection”. This is the constant interaction between the nervous system and the intestines. It turns out there are 5 times as many neurons in the gut as there are in the spinal cord.
We already have solid evidence that our gut microbes communicate with the brain via the vagus nerve, via the blood, and via hormones like cortisol, epinephrine, norepinephrine, oxytocin, and vasopressin.
Anxiety linked to acidic body pH.
A growing body of research suggests that excessive acidity at key junctures in the limbic brain may be linked with panic disorder, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.
Depression was once called a “hormonal imbalance”, however current research indicates it is more like an intestinal microbiome imbalance. Depressed people tend to have higher levels of antibodies in the blood indicating inflammation, greater intestinal permeability, higher LPS intestinal content, and less serotonin, the mood-boosting hormone produced by intestinal microbes. One basic starting point to heal would be to consume yogurt with bacterium L reuteri that boosts oxytocin, the hormone of love and empathy. All in all, our emotions take a huge toll on our microbiome, and our overall wellness.
“People pay a tremendous price by clinging to their emotional reactions. When you detach from your emotions, you free your mind of its chains, so it can nourish the spiritual expression of your life. Ultimately your thoughts can feed your spirit and then dissolve into the Great Spirit.
4) The World of Microbes. What is “Germ theory”?
Yes, microbes exist, but rather than fear the bugs, we first balance the environmental terrain.
We used to think that all microbes were unhealthy bugs that carry disease. Now we are coming to understand how most microbes (bacteria, viruses, fungus, and parasites) are actually helpful to us. In fact, these tiny microorganisms perform so many vital functions, that we couldn’t survive without them.
The “Germ Theory” of Disease
Louis Pasteur (1822 – 1895) was a French microbiologist who proved the existence of microbes. His pioneering work opened a whole new area of understanding. It also led to the “germ theory of disease”, which is an assumptionthat diseases are CAUSED by specific germs. Thus “Germ Theory” rests on unproven assumptions. On his deathbed, Pasteur was said to have said: “The microbe (germ) is nothing. The terrain (milieu) is everything.” This means, when we care for the body environment holistically, then disease not a problem. But the germ theory assumption persists in the public. In fact, vast medical industries have been based on this, generating a great deal of FEAR and MONEY.
Where do these microbes come from?
We tend to acquire microbes from the people we live and work with and especially in groups and restaurants. Although each microbe is small, those trillions of tiny organisms add up to a weight of about 3 pounds within your digestive tract, mouth, nose, and lungs, skin, your brain, and your reproductive system. Disheveled outer world = disheveled inner world.
How can we prevent microbiome diseases?
The biggest thing is to keep your fluids and intestines clean and moving. We don’t need to carry old stuff around, where harmful viruses and bacteria can make a home. When your gut is clean, moving, and your body fluids are alkaline, you’re almost immune to disease. You won’t suffer from putrefaction if you eat regular, separate meals, healthy food high in fiber, harmonize your food combinations.
To heal, you can do a bowel cleanse, eat a detox diet, study supplements, make sure your teeth and gums are healthy. Make sure you poop every day. Eat fermented foods to repopulate the gut. Avoid sugar, processed food, pesticides, herbicides, toxins, antibiotics, vaxxeens, and pharmaceuticals, which altogether scramble your body’s natural immunity.
What’s microbiome associated disease?
When our “good” bacteria grow and multiply in a balanced way, they drown out the “bad” bacteria. These “good” bacteria help your body function perfectly without any sign of the common ailments of a weak microbiome. But if the “bad” bacteria begin to multiply at a rate that the “good” bacteria can’t compete, these “bad” bacteria become “pathogenic”. We don’t feel well. We might even take a culture and give it a name like “cancer” or “parasites” or strep. These microbes are always around in a normal environment. They just need a weak host to set up shop. Leaky gut just means you have a compromised immune system.
The good news is that most bacterium in your gut have a lifetime of only 20 minutes! And your busy micro biome is so dynamic, it can change its composition within 24 hours. So, you always have the opportunity to transform the population of your gut microbiome to health and happy with your very next meal, and even your next thought.
5) Physical Inputs, Outputs, and EMF’s in the Modern World.
What are the inputs and outputs we can work with to improve the Microbiome? How can we manage all these complex factors of Diet, Cell phones and EMF radiation, Vaxxeens, Detox, Elimination, Supplements, and Emotions, to cultivate a healthy microbiome?
Let’s Start with a Few Guidelines
- If you’re feeling “off”, fix your DIET FIRST. Then do a digestive cleanse. Do these two before trying expensive gut therapies, supplements, or pharmaceuticals.
- Maintaining low blood sugar balance is a TOP PRIORITY. This just means giving up the sweets, processed foods, soft drinks, and sugar-added industrial foods. High FIBER is a key component for balancing blood sugar levels.
- Eat only whole foods from the earth. No processed foods, No Addictive foods, No alcohol, smoking. Especially No sugar, the top body acidifier and metabolic scrambler.
- Eat less than your capacity for food. Overeating is stressful. Give 4 hours break between meals. Don’t snack between meals. It is recommended to eat a large breakfast, medium lunch, and a light dinner 3-4 hours before bed so your body can detox while you sleep.
- Drink ½ hour before meals or 2 hours after meals. Water taken during a meal will immediately dilute your body’s natural digestive juices.
- Walking in nature balances the lymphatics. Walk 30 minutes slowly after a meal.
- Eat cultured fermented foods, such as Yogurt. Sauerkraut. Kim chee, Kefir, Kombucha.
- Drink fresh juice for living food energy.
- Eliminate processed foods and other pro-inflammatory foods (white flour, white rice, sweets, crackers, chips, especially avoid vegetable seed oils (soy, corn, canola, cottonseed, sunflower, safflower) for optimal immune health.
- Avoid foods raised with industrial chemicals, herbicides, and pesticides, which damage the intestinal bacteria.
- Your sleep time is precious. Make a rest time during the day, and don’t push
- Intermittent fasting. Consider time-restricted eating, sometimes called “intermittent fasting”. This means you don’t eat for a period of time each day or week, to allow your body to rebalance. This is known to improve brain function and reduce risk of dementia.
- Detox Is Constant in the Modern World.
However it’s more important to focus on what you want to manifest in your body. To detox lymph and blood, the best diet could include raw foods and red foods like berries, pomegranates, cherries, cranberries, and beets. Ginger is a powerful antioxidant – Drink ginger juice with lemon and a bit of honey.
What goes OUT is just as important as what you put IN. Make sure you poop every day. A digestive cleanse is a great first step to restoring health.
Supplements we are assembling for our healing center.
- Vitamin D is a vital hormone that gives powerful immune protection. Be sure to supplement if you’re in a climate where there’s less sun.
- Probiotic to repopulate the gut. I use Jarrodophilus, https://jarrow.com/collections/jarro-dophilus
- Magnesium – Electronic radiation affects the body microbiome. EMFs are not benign. One of the most important supplements for this is magnesium. Research shows that between 50-80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium, a mineral responsible for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
- My personal TOP-5 daily supplements: Vitamin D, Magnesium, MMS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution – CDS), Bi-Carbonate of Soda, and plenty of fiber to detox.
- My TOP-10 detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium, and sunlight.
- MMS – Miracle Mineral Solution – (can be taken as Chlorine Dioxide Solution CDS) is EXCELLENT as it oxidizes pathogens and has a very broad-spectrum action against all bacteria, viruses, protozoans, and other pathogens. MMS alkalinizes the body, oxygenates the cells, and decontaminates heavy metals/graphene.
- Other excellent supplements include Pine needle tea, Emodin, Neem, Dandelion leaf extract, and Prunella Vulgaris, and NhPV.
- Recommended antioxidants are brightly colored fruits, vegetables, and pungent herbs like Blueberries, Cherries, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Paprika, Green-leafy vegetables, 100% unsweetened cacao, and Acai berries.
- Clean Slate by Root Wellness, https://therootbrands.com/product/clean-slate/ Ingredients: Water, Sea salt, Vitamin C, Silicon Dioxide, Preservative: Potassium sorbate. Silica is beneficial for detoxing heavy metals, for hair, skin and nails, and osteoporosis prevention. An anti-oxidant helpful in auto-immune disease.
- Zeolite – Can reverse oxidative damage, maintain a healthy microbiome, Kill bacteria and viruses, Boost minerals and trace elements, and detox heavy metals and other toxins.
- Detoxadine by GlobalHealing.com, Iodine Supplement, Iodine scavenges free radicals, stimulates and increases antioxidants for defense, helps boost testosterone function of thyroid.
- For heavy metal chelation: chlorella, cilantro, citrus peels, spirulina, and garlic. Optional additions: Oregano oil, Echinacea, Goldenseal, and Goldenthread to purifying the blood, remove toxins, keep infectious agent at bay, and help repair the immune system.
- To enhance intracellular glutathione: vitamin C, R-lipoic acid, dandelion, burdock, goldenrod, and milk thistle.
- Nrf2 (nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2) is highly recommended either as a supplement or from foods. Nrf2 is a protein found in your cells that regulates antioxidant proteins and enzymes, to off free-radical molecules that attack your cells. It can be activated by supplements lipoic acid, selenium, kelp extract, pine bark extract, and haritaki fruit. Or find Nrf2 in foods like dark unsweetened chocolate, Legumes, like lentils, beans, and peas. Vegetables, especially dark leafy greens like spinach and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and bokchoy. Spices, especially ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, and yellow mustard.
- Tonic Alchemy, The Ultimate Tonic Superfood Blend. by Dragon Herbs. Contains tonic herbs, superfoods, greens, seaweed, fruits, vegetables, probiotics.
- Hyaluronan supplement regulates inflammation levels and encourage the body to build more blood vessels.
- Pomegranate juice can reduce macrophage oxidative stress, free radicals, and fat oxidation. Pomegranate tree’s bark and roots can treat worms in the human gastrointestinal tract.
- Berberine is a rich source of Vitamin C, lutein, beta-carotene, and zinc.
- Ginko biloba has anti-oxidant properties as free radical scavenger that protects against neural damage.
- Curcumin is a broad-based anti-oxidant that helps detoxify the liver of heavy metals.
- Beetroot ingestion provides a natural means of increasing in vivo nitric oxide (NO) availability and has emerged as a potential strategy to prevent and manage pathologies associated with diminished NO bioavailability, notably hypertension and endothelial function.
- C60, Carbon 60 is a broad-based supplement that benefits especially longevity. It is also a mitochondrial antioxidant, prevents cancer, treats multiple sclerosis and promotes healthy hair.
- Methylene Blue is a Dietary Supplement for Brain Function & Cognitive Health. It improves mitochondrial function to decrease the production of proteins linked to Alzheimer’s.
Electromagnetic Radiation & Cell Phones
With the infusion of smartphones and towers in a “smart grid”, we have a network emerging called “Neural mesh”, which can impact Spike proteins, Morgellons, other electronic pathogens, and also our microbiome! This is effectively a biochemical rebalancing of humanity. Life isn’t normal anymore. Nano bots in food, beverages, and air can interact with cell phones, vaxxeens, and Wi-Fi. All this is increasing the importance of detoxifying the body.
EMFs Alter Your Microbiota.
My double-edged solution is to 1) Avoid EMFs, 2) cultivate a diverse healthy microbiome to be resilient in all circumstances. Detox is a constant process, not just an annual cleanse any more. However, rather than trying to avoid every single culprit, it is more important to focus on what you want to manifest in your body. This is the true path to healing.
As spike proteins spread through the population, graphene oxide and nano chemicals make it possible to more widely geo-engineer DNA with the vaxxeens in the human population. This is being done to prepare humans for brain-computer interface (BCI) and digital biology. A Stanford University study found that spike proteins were still present in the body 60 days after the vaxxeen. Other studies find that COVID-19 vaxxeens and spike proteins do affect human DNA.
IMPORTANT: How can we reduce spike protein damage and repair our DNA?
There are four ways to reduce damage from spike proteins in the lymph nodes, to inhibit their binding to cells:
- Block the entry of spike protein into the cell using Ivermectin, Suramin, Catechin, Curcumin, or Carpenter’s herb.
- Neutralize free radicals using NAC, Vitamin C, and Antioxidants.
- Detox Waste and Toxins using intermittent fasting, exercise, and certain nutrients.
- Deep Cell Repair with Energy, Positive emotions, Consciousness, Sitting in meditation, and Qigong.
Item #4 is very important. The effects of positive energy on the DNA are major.
When we adjust our thoughts, mindset, or spiritual intention, we can repair DNA and remove genetic toxicity. Chanting, standing Qigong exercises, and meditation can adjust the body’s energy field and cleanse the body of harmful substances in a deep, holistic way, so that the body can recover faster.
A few recommendations from Dr. Zelenko:
- “The Covid-19 shots create negative antibodies which are time bombs triggered by exposure to matching viral infections”says Dr. Zelenko. “NANA-ME may stop that from happening. N-Acetyl Neuraminic Acid Methyl Ester is (NANA-ME)”. He further says that “NANE-ME may prevent Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) and potentially billions of deaths”.
- Dr. Zelenko explains here what you can do if you’ve taken the Covid shot.
- Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin. Zinc together with HCQ as a delivery system while Vitamin C with Quercetin works as a delivery system.
- See Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol here. Read more about Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol and watch his latest vitally important interview, here.
- Order Dr. Zelenko’s products, here.
6) Guided Meditation. (Video coming soon!)
Deep Intention is Our Key to Realizing Health.
Relax deeply and prepare to accept yourself completely. Immerse yourself in self-love. Healing happens in Delta and Theta states, not the Beta waking state. Meditate on the white light to enhance DNA memory in ALL your cells. To manifest your own health, first visualize what you want, then you observe how you will feel when you are already there.
The #1 key to optimize your pH and improve your health,
is to love and accept yourself completely.
In this guided meditation we explore self-love, knowing that you are a collection of cells. You have a powerful mind, an awareness. Even though there are trillions of tiny microbes, most of them live for only 20 minutes. They have a tiny awareness as a kind of hive mind like a family, with a DNA memory.
When you use your intention from a deep level of awareness, your body cells and your microbiome can listen and respond to your intention. This goes much deeper than your emotional reactions.
We use a specific focus that refines the body and mind together in clarity. True spiritual development is not some new age spaced out state. It is deep relaxation and self-acceptance. In this state you can reach state of health few people experience.
You focus on the positive inner goal of health that you really want. Not the thousand things you want to avoid. We already know when you focus on what you’re trying to avoid or prevent, you end up attracting just that. We know for example that radiation damages – unzips the DNA. Don’t think about that, just use your intent to put the bonds right back together. Even if thousands of toxins are present in your environment, instead of trying to side-step them all, we work to build adaptability and flexibility into your very nature. Your immune system is free from FEAR, so it is resilient enough to handle unexpected challenges as they arrive.
When you participate in the larger multi-dimensional world, you can heal YOURSELF with frequency. This is the DIRECT path to wellness, longevity, and enlightenment.
Shall we begin?
Sit quietly in a comfortable position where you will not be disturbed, feet on the floor, or sitting neutrally on the floor. Take a deep breath – in – and out. Feel your attention sinking down into your belly on each breath. Place the tip of your tongue lightly behind your upper teeth and let it rest there, to connect your meridians.
Take three to ten breaths as you allow tension to fall away. Feel yourself sinking into stillness as you count backwards slowly from ten. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, sinking deeper on each count. As you breathe calmly, notice that your mind also becomes more tranquil. Allow thoughts to come in and go out without focusing on anything except for relaxing deeper and deeper. Feel your body soften and relax. Take long, relaxed breaths.
As you inhale, gently breathe pure white light into the center of your brain at the eyebrow level back into and bathing your entire brain with pure light. Infuse beautiful cleansing white light through your whole brain.
Now swallow and feel your energy sinking down through your body to root into the earth.
Feel your gratitude.
This meditation guides your own powerful intention for a healthy microbiome and resilient immune system. Come to the present moment, so you are 100% here and now in this precise moment, right now. We want to move into a deep, calm state where true healing can happen
Visualize yourself alone in a safe and beautiful place. Maybe you remember a moment in your life when you were alone in Nature. Perhaps you were quietly lying on the grass, or you were leaning against a tree by a stream. Or you were at the beach. Or just imagine your ideal safe place. Now say these words aloud or silently with me.
- I love myself exactly as I am.
- I am whole and complete in body, mind, and spirit.
- I thank my body for functioning. I thank every cell for playing its role.
- I thank my microbiome family for sustaining my health.
- I am living in harmony with the Earth and Nature.
Self-Love, health, and emotional balance go together. We want to effectively harness the “Mind – gut connection” in a silent conversation with your bodies that deeply impacts your overall health, mood, and wellbeing. When you can relax deeply within yourself, then you can raise your awareness and open to this concept. It’s mostly beyond your thoughts, so it’s better to just relax. Instead of fighting each enemy or thought form one at a time in hand-to-hand combat, which is exhausting and fruitless, you can just breathe, relax, and naturally internalize the intentions, to use them for regenerating health.
Higher consciousness is an intelligence field we are cultivating as we step into our spiritual evolution. We work with a deeper awareness. True immunity means resilience and flexibility.
Since our modern viruses are now AI thinking weapons designed to mutate and evolve, our scientific community must continually try to figure out how to stop it as a pathogen. But once created, they now have mostly lost control of it. It doesn’t help to try to “kill” the bots or the viruses, as AI intelligence will find a way to work around and win. Our best defense is positive intention.
The virus has to incubate in a vulnerable body before it can go out to attack others. It’s always trying to figure out its parameters. This is the ideal weapon that uses any unconscious, low-vibration acidic or depressed body chemistry against itself. The true definition of “auto-immune” disease, is when the body turns on itself. However, when your body is in a resilient, alkaline, higher conscious state, the lymphatic system heals itself from the inside, so the viruses and bots have no home. That’s a healthy immunity.
7) Balance the Microbiome to Brain Hemispheres
This is a Brief Tapping Session to Optimize Microbiome and Body Chemistry. (Video coming soon!)
When we synchronize left-right brain hemispheres, we can reach the roots of the subconscious mind and nervous system.
If your brain is unbalanced, or you’re dominant on one hemisphere, your body pH will be more acidic, and your microbes won’t get clear instructions from you. We use whole brain thinking to assist the good ones, and allow THEM to get rid of the bad ones.
Your body WANTS to heal. A healthy microbiome means YOU are taking charge of your own health, as the team leader for trillions of cells that would like to assist you. Your own Self Love and passion for life sets the example for body-wide eco-harmony. So, as you’re tapping, this is also a subconscious meditative state of suggestion. We’re tapping to balance body chemistry. Think of this as a nervous system purification beyond thoughts. Listen to your body and summon that inner innate wisdom that’s always there.
As you balance the nervous system, your gut brain can calm down, your emotions soften. This is just mindfulness to infuse joy and a healthy attitude. It’s kind of a frequency balancing to the present moment to heal and reset your nervous system every time you do it. Your intention is to love yourself. Your Self-Love balances all those trillions of microbes as well as all YOUR cells. This is specific love for myself in this body.
You can use this exercise to heal yourself. Reduce the level of past trauma you carry, so you feel less stress, you clear old emotions, and release tension. You can even talk to the microbes. Reassure them that they are welcome if they help you. I’m laughing, but talking to the gut brain, is truly an ENERGETIC SOLUTION to balance your entire microbiome and nervous system and reset your whole-body chemistry.
Tapping Sequence to Balance Body Chemistry:
BREATHE! Make an intention to balance your health and your living body microbiome.
- Wet a finger (or Q-tip) with a few drops of saliva. Put it in your navel, like this. Your navel is the energy center of the body, and your saliva carries all information about your microbiome. Place your palms gently on both sides of your head at the level of the temples, elbows pointing forward. Hold for a few seconds.
- Place one hand on the lower back occipital skull touching both sides. While holding that hand, spread fingers of the other hand and tap the crown, heart, and belly (These are the 3 energy centers in Chinese medicine. Some people call them the three brains. Tap 5-6 times. Make sure your tapping fingers are tapping both left and right brain hemispheres.)
- Then place both palms again on both sides of your head.
- Move the back hand one hand-width higher on your skull and repeat tapping head, heart, belly. Then place both palms again on both sides of your head for a few seconds.
- Again move the stationary hand one hand-width around your skull and repeat tapping head, heart, belly. Then place both palms again on both sides of your head for a few seconds.
- Repeat several more times, moving one hand width around the top of your head until you reach the eyes.
- To finish, hold both sides of your head with both hands. Use one hand to tap the 3 brains. Hold both sides of your head again, and then use the other hand to tap the 3 brains. Finish holding both sides of your head briefly.
That’s it! Good job!
8) You are the light. There are many pieces to balance, but just one path.
The natural wisdom of your body is waiting for you to listen. It’s your best friend, always there for you, no matter how messed up you are. Microbes are everywhere, and are not so much to fear, but rather to understand and use. They are YOUR resource, because disease can’t live in a clean body. Your microbiome family is your resilient IMMUNITY ECO-SYSTEM. You can always take a step back to simplify and start over. The innate wisdom of the body is heightened in Nature. Take a day or two off heavy food, just clean lemon water with ginger, breathe, meditate and start over.
A healthy microbiome is all about balance and sovereignty. That’s why we have to become self-reliant, independent thinkers. Listen to your body. When you balance with intention you will make it happen.
Thanks for showing up!
Jane Barthelemy is an medical intuitive, chef , energy healer, certified BodyTalk practitioner, craniosacral therapist, and author. A practitioner of Kundalini Buddhist meditation for over 50 years, she has an MBA and worked as CFO of Rudi’s Bakery for 10 years. Her life path includes other careers including opera primadonna in Italy and owner/designer of Marco Polo Designs Venetian glass jewelry company. Health challenges led her to teach Qigong, Taichi, and write two wellness cookbooks: “Paleo Desserts” and “Good Morning Paleo published by DaCapo Press/Hatchette Books. Her first website JanesHealthyKitchen.com recently won the 2021 Corp Today Magazine Award for “Best Healthy Food & Lifestyle Blog – North America”. Her upcoming books include: “Heal Your Past Lives” and “Buddha Speaks – Channeled Passages from the Master”. Jane and her Bhutanese husband Lama D are faculty members of the NewEarth University. They live in Bali where they offer distant healings, classes, and retreats. FiveSeasonsMedicine.com.
Top Recommended Reading:
- How to Improve Your Gut Microbiome in a Day, Dr. Christianne Northrup, https://www.drnorthrup.com/how-to-improve-your-gut-microbiome-in-a-day/
- The Germ Theory Deception – Viruses, 5G , Vaccines, ‘coronavirus’, PCR test, http://entityart.co.uk/the-germ-theory-deception-viruses-5g-agenda-vaccines-louis-pasteur-bechamp-terrain-theory-coronavirus/
- Acid/Alkaline, the Lymph and PH, https://www.liferesearchuniversal.com/lymph_ph.html
- The Microbiome Diet: The Scientifically Proven Way to Restore Your Gut Health and Achieve Permanent Weight Loss, book by Raphael Kellman MD
- Chlorine Dioxide Oxygenates The Cells, Alkalinizes The Body, Decontaminates Heavy Metals/Graphene, https://www.bitchute.com/video/aNKNaLJyPMyN/
- Robert Young – Maintain The Alkalinity Of The Body To Protect From Graphene/Radiation Poisoning, https://drmindypelz.com/autophagy-fasting-slow-down-aging/
- Fundamental Principles of the Zelenko Protocol: https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/treatment-protocol/
- What to Do If You’ve Gotten the COVID Shot – Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, https://libertycounsel.blubrry.com/2021/08/26/what-to-do-if-youve-gotten-the-covid-shot-dr-vladimir-zelenko/
- Detox Protocols For The Vaxxed and Unvaxxed | Ambassador of Love, https://libertyinternational.wordpress.com/2021/08/27/detox-protocols-for-the-vaxxed-and-unvaxxed/
- COVID JAB SPIKE REMAINS IN BODY, AFFECTS DNA: 1 HOLISTIC WAY TO REPAIR DNA AND REDUCE SPIKE DAMAGE, https://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org/covid-jab-spike-remains-in-body-affects-dna-1-holistic-way-to-repair-dna-and-reduce-spike-damage/
- Biologisch Medisch Centrum Arts Paul van Meerendonk Lymfe, https://www.biologischmedischcentrumbmc.nl/lymfe.html
- Root Wellness Co. was founded to help bridge the gap between conventional medicine and new age spirituality. https://www.rootwellnessco.com
Other Good Reading:
- Emotional Balance and Your Microbiome, Dr. Keith Wallace offers an Ayurvedic perspective, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i540PIoUid8
- Easy ways to prevent indigestion | Dr. Hansaji Yogendra, YouTube
- 5 WAYS TO BALANCE THE MICROBIOME, https://well.org/healthy-body/microbiome-ways-balanced/
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda in AM on waking, and PM on going to bed. Dr. Robert Young https://www.bitchute.com/video/oCCKpISmkucQ/
- Robert Young – Maintain The Alkalinity Of The Body To Protect From Graphene/Radiation Poisoning
- How to Detox Spike Protein After COVID or Vaccine – Mercola, https://www.theepochtimes.com/world-council-for-health-reveals-spike-protein-detox_4304171.html?slsuccess=1
- World Council for Health’s Spike Protein Detox Guide, https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0251649
- N-Acetylcysteine to Combat COVID-19: An Evidence Review
- How Your Microbiome Affects Your Emotions and Wellbeing, https://www.grassrootshealth.net/blog/microbiome-affects-emotions-wellbeing/
- Gut feelings: How food affects your mood, https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/gut-feelings-how-food-affects-your-mood-2018120715548
- Mineral Primer, https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/mineral-primer/
- 8 Health Benefits of Silica (Silicon Dioxide), https://thedrswolfson.com/8-health-benefits-of-silica-silicon-dioxide/
- WHAT IS NRF2? HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET TO AGING WELL, https://drtracygapin.com/what-is-nrf2/