Heart Disease is the top cause of death worldwide. This is especially critical in the light of medical treatments. Atherosclerosis, the hardening of the arteries, is entirely preventable, and in some cases reversible. It turns out nutrient deficiency in our modern diet is the first and root cause. Today I’m excited to share the precise medical explanation by Dr. Linus Pauling, 2X Nobel prize winner and biochemist. He brilliantly discovered the specific cure to Heart Disease decades ago, and it is even more relevant today.
3 Simple Ways To Keep Your Arteries Sparkling Clean:
- Eat fresh, real foods.
- STOP empty foods and toxins. (Sugars, Flours, Seed Oils, Chemically raised foods. Avoid vaxxeens that may bring weakness in the endothelium of the blood vessels.)
- Supplement with a specific nutritional therapy for the heart.
Linus Pauling’s discovery: The Brain Behind the Theory Of Heart Disease.
The Pauling Therapy Essentials Supplement Formula is here.
It’s all verified and true. Yes, I’m suggesting again that we should all STOP eating empty foods Like Sugars, Refined Grains, Flours, Industrial Chemicals, and Seed Oils. However, since these are the most common foods on the planet, I’m pretty sure this won’t be my most popular post.
“In 1989, the eminent American scientist Dr. Linus Pauling and his associate Matthias Rath MD, unlocked a medical mystery . . . Then in 1991, Linus Pauling invented a non-prescription cure . . . Heart patients using the Pauling Therapy routinely avoid angioplasty and open heart surgery. Not by lowering cholesterol, but by attacking the root cause. Rapid recovery has been the rule, not the exception . . . there are no known adverse side effects.” Dr. Joseph Mercola
The Cause: Why Does Plaque Build Up in Arteries?
- Poor food i.e. eating nutritionally empty foods, do not give the body enough collagen to keep coronary arteries healthy.
- Mechanical & oxidative stress cause normal wear & tear to endothelium, the inner surface of the blood vessel. Nutritional deficiency prevents collagen production to repair damage. Plaque forms instead to prevent leaks.
- If nutritional deficiency continues, arteries get weaker. Plaque builds up.
- When enough plaque builds up, high blood pressure, angina pain or heart attack results.
The Root Cause of Heart Disease is Deficient Nutrition in Processed foods.
Modern refined foods are sadly lacking in nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and Omega-3 fatty acids. This deficiency makes the body vulnerable to wear and tear. Collagen and elastin are two similar, yet distinct, fibrous proteins that help form blood vessels, skin, and connective tissues. Without amino acids, the collagen and elastin can’t repair blood vessels normally. Empty foods like flour, sugar, and extracted seed oils combine with other materials to make a fatty plaque which accumulates in the blood vessels. This blocks the blood vessels.
Vitamin C is a Key. Without Vitamin C to help form collagen, your blood vessels would lose their structural integrity and begin to leak. If fact, this is called “Scurvy”. Many people suffer from an acute deficiency of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and other nutrients, in which case the body stops producing collagen.
How to Reverse Arteriosclerosis, Remove Plaque from Arteries
- Proper nutrition enables body to produce collagen and to begin repairing damage.
- Amino Acids like L-lysine and L-proline bind to free floating Lp(a) molecules in blood to prevent more plaque deposits.
- Amino Acids like L-lysine and L-proline bind to the Lp(a) molecules in the plaque and transport them to the liver for removal and elimination.
- Continuing proper nutrition allows enough collagen production to keep coronary arteries healthy.
The Solution is Nutrition
A nutritious diet that includes healthy protein foods will support the collagen and elastin fibers. Proline and lysine work with vitamin C in the formation of collagen.
STOP Eating Empty Industrial Foods
- AVOID Sugars: Cane sugar, Beet sugar, High Fructose Corn Sugar (HFCS). Even our favorite so-called “natural” sweeteners are high in sugar, as they contain both glucose and fructose. Also avoid these high-sugar, high calorie alternative sweeteners: brown rice syrup, honey, coconut nectar, agave nectar, maple syrup, dates, honey, and Xylitol.
- Instead Sweeten with: Swerve, Lakanto, or PureLo Monkfruit by Swanson.
- AVOID all refined flour: such as wheat flour, refined grains, bread, crackers, chips, and white rice.
Instead eat: Whole pre- soaked grains, brown rice, red rice, black rice, whole soaked rye, oats, barley, buckwheat, quinoa, etc.
- AVOID Industrial Seed Oils: Corn oil, Canola, Cottonseed, Grapeseed, Peanut, Safflower, Sesame, Soy, Sunflower, Vegetable (soy), and avoid Olive oil that might be mixed with a cheaper oil.
Instead Eat: Coconut oil, Extra-Virgin Olive oil, (Be sure it’s not mixed with cheap vegetable oil), Avocado oil, Grass-fed butter, Ghee Organic or Grass-fed, and Palm Oil.
Eat Fresh, Nutrient-Dense Foods
- Eat foods for healthy heart: Garlic, Pomegranate, Fermented Cabbage, Turmeric, Sesame Seeds, Beets, Green leafy veggies.
- Brightly colored fruits & veggies: Carrots, sweet potatoes, red peppers, squash, pumpkin, apricots, spinach, romaine, kale, microgreens, chili peppers have carotenoids and lutein, powerful phytonutrients.
- Red foods: strawberries, cherries, raspberries, tomatoes, watermelon, peppers, goji berries, and hawthorn berries.
- Eat Omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, herring, oysters, caviar, cod liver oil, flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, chia seeds, and walnuts.
- Eat foods high in Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Vitamin K, Co-enzyme Q10, Amino Acids: L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Proline, L-Carnitine, and L-Taurine.
- If you took the vaxxeen: Take a supplement to protect endothelial lining of blood vessels:
Take Natto, a sticky, cheese-like fermented soybean in traditional Japanese cuisine, helps dissolve fibrin, dissolve clots, and stabilize blood pressure. Order Natto Here.
Take Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, known to prevent endothelial dysfunction, the earliest sign of Heart Disease and abnormal clotting.
Vitamin D3 plays a key role in preserving the endothelium. Get it through natural Sunlight and supplement. Food sources are egg yolks and oily fish.
Dr. Mercola’s Vax protocol is here.
A few recommendations from Dr. Zelenko:
- “The Covid-19 shots create negative antibodies which are time bombs triggered by exposure to matching viral infections”says Dr. Zelenko. “NANA-ME may stop that from happening. N-Acetyl Neuraminic Acid Methyl Ester is (NANA-ME)”. He further says that “NANE-ME may prevent Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) and potentially billions of deaths”.
- Dr. Zelenko explains here what you can do if you’ve taken the Covid shot.
- Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin. Zinc together with HCQ as a delivery system while Vitamin C with Quercetin works as a delivery system.
- See Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol here.
- Order Dr. Zelenko’s products, here.
Dr. Pauling’s Recommended Supplement:
Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to get enough of these heart-healthy nutrients from your diet. Nutritional supplements are needed to help your body repair damage caused by years of poor nutrition to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Find the supplement here.
The Pauling Therapy Essentials Formula
STOP eating empty foods like SUGARS, REFINED GRAINS, FLOURS, INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS, and SEED OILS. Since I say this constantly, I won’t repeat. Just refer to my recent articles below:
- Say Good-Bye to a Middle-Age Belly in 10 Steps
- TOP-10 Tummy-Shrinking Tips
- AVOID: Top 3 Foods of Inflammation & Heart Disease
- Chronic Disease is Just Nutrients Lost in Processed Food
- 10 Steps to Maintain Healthy Weight as We Age
- The TOP Forgotten Pandemic: Low Nutrients, Mineral Deficiencies
- Did you know there are more Suicides than Covid deaths in the world?
- Linus Pauling: The Brain Behind the Unified Theory Of Heart Disease, https://www.cellnutritionals.com/resources/linus-pauling-tribute/
- What Doctors Say, https://saveyourheart.com/what-doctors-say-about-removing-plaque-from-arteries/
- Linus Pauling Institute »Micronutrient Information Center, https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/atherosclerosis
- FLCCC Vaccine Injury Protocol: First Line Therapies, by Dr. Mercola,
Why do doctors hate Linus Pauling? Was it his collagen and heart disease hypothesis?, https://sallyanncreed.co.za/blog/doctors-hate-linus-pauling-collagen-heart-disease-hypothesis/
- Hypothesis: Lipoprotein(a) is a Surrogate for Ascorbate. Linus Pauling and Matthias Rath. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 1990, Vol 87, pgs 6204-6207.
- Atherosclerosis: Its Primary Cause is Ascorbate Deficiency Leading to the Deposition of Lipoprotein(a) and Fibrinogen/Fibrin in the Vascular Wall. Matthias Rath and Linus Pauling. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1991, Vol 6, pgs 125-134.
- Apoprotein(a) is an Adhesive Protein. Matthias Rath and Linus Pauling. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1991, Vol 6, pgs 139-143.
- A Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease Leading the Way to the Abolition of this Disease as a Cause for Human Mortality. Matthias Rath and Linus Pauling. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1992, Vol 7, pgs 5-15.
- Plasmin-induced Proteolysis and the Role of Apoprotein(a), Lysine, and Synthetic Lysine Analogs. Matthias Rath and Linus Pauling. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1992, Vol 7, pgs 17-23.
- Lipoprotein(a) Reduction by Ascorbate. Matthias Rath. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1992, Vol 7, pgs 81-82.
- Solution to the Puzzle of Human Evolution. Matthias Rath. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1992, Vol 7, pgs 73-80.
- Reducing the Risk for Cardiovascular Disease with Nutritional Supplements. Matthias Rath. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1992, Vol 7, pgs 153-162.
- A New Era in Medicine. Matthias Rath. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1993, Vol 8, pgs 134-135.
- Why Animals Don’t Get Heart Attacks – But People Do: The Discovery that Will Eradicate Heart Disease. Matthias Rath, 1999, Matthias Rath Inc., El Dorado Hills , CA
- NYRTURE, NY Natto, Nattokinase source, https://www.nyrture.com
Nattokinase DISSOLVES blood clots and prevents new clots from forming, https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-15-nattokinase-dissolves-blood-clots-prevents-new-clots.html
- Harmful effects of COVID-19 vaccines are best explained by micro blood clots, https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-06-harmful-effects-covid19-vaccines-explained-by-micro-blood-clots.html
- Role of Vitamin C in the Function of the Vascular Endothelium, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3869438/
- Vitamin D-3 could ‘reverse damage to heart, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320802#Vitamin-D-3-has-role-beyond-bone-health
- Potential of Food and Natural Products to Promote Endothelial and Vascular Health, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26974893
2 Replies to "3 Simple Ways to Keep Your Arteries Sparkling Clean"
SCOTT BECKER June 18, 2022 (2:03 pm)
thank you for this valuable information
Jane Barthelemy June 18, 2022 (5:37 pm)
Hello Scott, thank you for your kind words. Jane